USA – A $500 Trillion Dollar Racketeering Scheme

What to do if my home has foreclosed


First off, if you home foreclosed while under bankruptcy protection, it can be reversed.  Even if you filed, literally one hour before the sale.  Your attorney can help you with this.

If you have lost your home to a foreclosure you will need to wait until you are served with an Unlawful Detainer.    This form will essentially tell you that you are unlawfully residing in the home and you have so many days to get out. This can be within a week or it can take as long as a couple of months.

Legally you have the right to respond to this notice and dispute its validity.   This is stressful to do on your own and most people, without the legal background or knowledge of what to file, get cut off at the knees.

So per the request of my clients, I have found an agency who can actually do this for you and fend off the eviction on a month to month basis by filing the proper legal forms and disputes to tie up the eviction process anywhere from 5 – 8 months.

This service ranges from $950 – $2000 per month depending on the applicant and the length of time you need to stall and if you are running audits along with the request.

I will have the applications on my site shortly.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s